1. The personal data that you have provided through the forms contained on the URL: www.europrestige.es, (hereinafter referred as to the Web or the Web site) held by EUROPRESTIGE VILLA, or by sending a email to the contact addresses available on the Web, will be incorporated to the files held by the Companies belonging to EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L, which shall be duly registered in the Data Protection General Register.
2. The purpose of these files is the management of users and services offered through the Web Site together with the data processing for handling those inquiries, incidents and/or information requests which may be received from users or customers.
Likewise, EUROPRESTIGE VILLAGE S.L hereby inform that the data can be used for sending, through the traditional or electronic media (email , SMS, etc.), advertising and commercial offers from the Entity , and from those companies belonging to the Pascual Business Corporation, from the manufacture and distribution of food products sectors and from the construction, real estate, general interest activities , not profit activities and training activities sectors, so the data can be transferred with this purpose, if you authorise it by checking the corresponding box which is indicated together with the acceptance of such Policy.
3. if you wish to work with us, and you send your curriculum vitae through this website, we hereby inform you that the personal data provided through the Web Site, may be incorporated to the file held by the Companies belonging to EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L whose purpose is the management of the selection processes carried out by them and they shall be kept during the time subsequently indicating for CV preservation.
In this sense , EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L hereby inform that your personal data can be transferred and processed for the management of other selection processes on which your professional profile may appropriately fit , and which may be carried out in the Companies belonging to the Pascual Business Corporation Group or in the manufacture and distribution of food products sectors together with the construction, real estate, general interest activities and not profit activities and training activities sectors , during the period of time stipulated for the CV preservation. If you do not approve such transfer you must expressly notify it when you send the CV.
By enforcement of the quality principle of your data, EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L shall keep the résumé data provided , together with , if appropriate, the own curriculum in format provided pdf. or doc, during a maximum period of one (1) year , after which its destruction shall take place, by guarantee and totally respect the confidentiality of these data both in the management and destruction process. In this sense, if you wish to participate in future selection processes, please send us your curriculum again after the abovementioned period of time has elapsed.
Finally, we recommend to register or provide the personal data to the Website , the user shall be over 14 years (14). That is the reason because , EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.Lreserves the right to request a copy of the Identification Document Number or any other document which proves the user´s age , in that case EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L team guarantees that the personal data provided for the age verification , shall not be used for any other purpose different from the age confirmation.
5. When the personal details are collected through the forms, to provide, at least , those data marked with asterisk (*) is necessary , since, if these data which are deemed necessary are not provide, EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.Lcan not accept and manage the web service and the requested enquiry.
6. Concerning the importance that EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L confers to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, the security level requested has been adopted for the protection of personal data, the technical media has been installed and they are available for avoiding any loss, misuse, alteration non-authorised access and robbery of the personal data provided through the Website. In all cases, the security measures on Internet which are not impregnable shall be taken into account.
7. The Cookies Policy of the website is determined by that established in the document of COOKIES POLICY , which is available to the users and it can be directly consulted on the Website, COOKIES POLICY section.
8. Concerning third parties details that the User may provide to EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L for the abovementioned purposes, the User must have informed to these third parties or informed them within a period of three months immediately after the provision of data concerning the conditions and faculties previously described and the user shall have additionally obtained the previous authorisation from those third parties to send their data to EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L.
9. Your are entitled to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through a written document identified with the reference “Data Protection EUROPRESTIGE VILLA WEB USERS” together with the copy of the National Identification Document , by specifying the corresponding petition that you send to EUROPRESTIGE VILLA S.L, C. Cesar Canovas Girada,10, 03181 Torrevieja, Alicante (Spain) or to the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org