The purchase of properties increased in a 12.1% during the second quarter of this year in comparison to the sales of the previous year.
The purchase of resales reached an 84.3% of the market between April and June. The remaining 15.7% belong to brand new properties.
Madrid is the city which registered the top number of properties inscribed in the Land Registry in this quarter, with 6,705 sales. After Madrid, and in a second position we find Barcelona with 3,395 properties and in a third position, Valencia, with 1,633 properties and Seville with 1,293 properties and in a fourth place Zaragoza, with 1,286 properties, while Torrevieja (Alicante) is the city in the sixth place with 1,216 properties and finally Marbella (Málaga) with 1,165 properties.
The future looks great for Torrevieja!