If you decide to buy a property close to the ocean, what would be your perfect election? A beachfront apartment for sale! Because living near sea there is nothing better than being able to enjoy the marine scenery from your balcony. Even at day or at night the pleasant activity does not have comparison with anything else.
A difficult decision could be choosing the place since from Estepona to Malaga; the whole Costa del Sol is plenty of fabulous towns and cities, all of them with fantastic views, diurnal and nocturnal life, gorgeous beaches, etc. Let’s talk about Torremolinos, due to its vicinity to two important metropolises, the province capital and Marbella.
The town description
Torremolinos is barely 13 km from Malaga downtown. A small fishing village at the beginning is now the first popular venue in the zone talking of bed occupancy and tourist amount. It attracts predominantly English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish and Scandinavian visitors and many British expatriate live there.
One of its charms is the lane for bikes and skates alongside the coast of almost 8 km. It is completely well-lit boulevard with lots of chiringuitos and bars. There you can eat, traditionally, barbecued fish and the typical cooking of Spain.
In one of the extremes of this promenade, called Los Alamos, live dance music events are held in summer. Kite surfing and windsurfing are offered to sporty youngsters. Additionally to its vacation industry, this location is famous for its exciting and liberal nightspots.
What makes this site special?
- Gastronomy: this is a restaurant concentrated area with more than 300 units. They serve every type of plates from the simplest junk food to the sophisticated and gourmet cuisine on behalf of any country.
- Parks: Aqualand is the largest Costa del Sol water park. Selwo Marina which offers sea animal spectacles and people can feed penguins. Tivoli World a theme option with attractions for young and old ones. Don’t miss light effect shows on the gardens. Bioparc Fuengirola, an outstanding zoo and so on.
- The Botanical Garden where archetype buildings and mills blended with wildlife and aquatic features can be seen.
- A local radio station playing uniquely music in English mixed with Spanish ads.
- La Plaza de Toros does not hold bullfighting anymore, it is used instead for diverse entertainments like the Festival of Colors, a fully-covered paint participants; some kid’s parties with extra devices (ball pools and bouncy castles); and varied dance and live music performances.
And this is only part of amusing activities, not mentioning sport, shopping and more. Go to Torremolinos to know the best of Costa del Sol and check Euro Prestige webpage to see the beach villas available there and in other settings of this stunning region.